Terms and Conditions
This website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Lighthouse Investment Partners, LLC ("Lighthouse" or "we" or "our"). Please read the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully. By accessing the Site, you signify your agreement with and understanding of the following Terms pertaining to the Site and any material or information in it.
- Informational Use Only; No Investment Advice or Financial Services
- The content of the Site is for informational purposes only; nothing in the Site constitutes an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or a commitment by Lighthouse or its affiliates to enter into any investment products. Any offer will only be made to qualified investors by means of a private placement memorandum and related subscription agreement. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as a recommendation that a visitor purchase, sell, or hold any security or other investment, or pursue any investment style or strategy. Prospective investors must make an independent assessment of such matters in consultation with their own professional advisors. Nothing in the Site should be construed as legal, tax, regulatory or accounting advice.
- Restricted Access
- The content of the Site is not directed at or intended for distribution to any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of (or located or established in) any jurisdiction where the use of the Site would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or would subject Lighthouse to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The information provided on this site is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Lighthouse hereby expressly disclaims to the extent permitted by applicable law and/or regulation all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, regarding the Site and any results to be obtained from the use of the Site.
- Lighthouse does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, validity, reliability, timeliness, suitability, completeness or availability of this Site or the information or results obtained from use of this Site or that this Site or the information therein will be free from error.
- Lighthouse accepts no liability for information represented on this Site. Viewing of information on this Site neither constitutes nor implies any relationship—advisory or otherwise—between Lighthouse and Site visitors.
- Investment Risk
- Alternative investing can be highly illiquid and may engage in leveraging and other speculative investment practices which may involve volatility of returns and significant risk of loss, including the potential for loss of the entire principal invested. No assurances can be given that the investment objectives of the Lighthouse or its funds will be achieved, and investment results may vary substantially over time. Investors should be aware that there is no secondary market currently available for interests in the Lighthouse funds and that there may be restrictions on transferring interests in Lighthouse funds.
- Alternative investing is not suitable for all investors. Alternative investing is intended for experienced and sophisticated investors only who are willing to bear the high economic risks of the investment. Potential risks may include, but are not limited to: losses due to leveraging, short‑selling, and other speculative practices, lack of liquidity, absence of information regarding valuations and pricing, complex tax structures and delays in tax reporting, and less regulation. Additional risk disclosures are also included in the private placement memorandum of the applicable Lighthouse fund. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Use of Site Information
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights associated with the content of this Site are owned by Lighthouse. You may print copies of any accessible portion or portions of this Site for personal use. You may discuss the Information with financial, legal or tax advisors. However, you may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of, or redistribute all or any portion of the Site unless explicitly permitted by Lighthouse.
- Site Analytics And Personal Information
- Lighthouse has implemented standard analytics that allow us to learn limited information about Site visitors and their use of the Site. No personal information is gathered by Lighthouse on visitors to this Site as part of this analytics process. Furthermore, any personal information you provide of your own volition, such as on the form submission on our contact page, shall be reserved solely for the private use of Lighthouse, and will not be shared with or sold to any other party.
- Changes to the Site
- Lighthouse may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature or content. If you use this Site after we post changes to these Terms, you accept the changed terms. Lighthouse may also offer other services from time to time that are governed by different terms and conditions.
- Material to be Consulted in its Entirety
- All materials in this Site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosures or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do to the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
- Investor Login
- Actual investors may, in Lighthouse’s sole discretion, be provided access to their account information via the “Investor Login” portion of this Site. Such access is password-protected. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Investor Login credentials (i.e., username and password). You agree to contact us immediately if you believe that an unauthorized person has obtained access to your credentials. The portion of the Site and the content thereof available through the Investor Login link may be subject to different terms and conditions on use.
- Certain information contained in this Site constitutes “forward-looking statements” which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “target,” “should,” “expect,” “attempt,” “anticipate, “intend,” “seek,” “continue,” or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Due to the various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results in the actual performance of the funds may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward-looking statements.
QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION
Site visitors who are qualified investors or other accredited financial advisors or intermediaries may wish of their own volition to request certain information of Lighthouse on completion and submission of an inquiry.