A Partnership Approach.
Lighthouse partners with specialist hedge fund managers across most investment strategies and geographic regions. Strategies of interest include but are not limited to fixed income, fundamental equity, statistical arbitrage, quantitative futures, relative value, and credit.
Lighthouse can serve as a managed account investment partner for portfolio managers who have already formed a management company and an operational infrastructure.
Lighthouse can also partner with portfolio managers in the earlier stage—not only by providing capital but also infrastructure. Such managers can leverage our platform to gain access to administrative, back office, legal/compliance, trading, and external "street" resources.
We believe all of our manager partnerships benefit from Lighthouse’s scale, access, relationships, experience, and pricing only available to platforms with our size. We believe our value proposition for managers selected to partner with Lighthouse is as follows:
- Managers retain complete and independent ownership of their management company.
- Managers are not employees of Lighthouse. As such, each portfolio manager owns 100% of their business, track record, and intellectual property specific to their strategy.
- Managers have geographic flexibility for their business location.
For early‑stage managers who have yet to form a business, Lighthouse can additionally offer:
Ability to focus on investing
- Our partnership is designed to provide sufficient capital so that portfolio managers can focus on investment performance without having to dedicate material time to non‑investment activities such as raising capital.
- Significant “day‑one” capital that has the potential to grow.
- Managers can benefit from Lighthouse’s relationships with leading service providers in prime brokerage, administration, trading, accounting, technology, etc.
- Lighthouse can provide information on sourcing and acquiring research and data.
- Lighthouse's infrastructure support will reduce the frustration and risk associated with starting a standalone hedge fund business.
Flexibility and enhanced ability to raise external capital
- After a period of exclusivity, managers will be able to choose whether they prefer to maintain Lighthouse as their exclusive partner or open up to outside investors.
- The objective of our partnership is to provide stable capital and a robust infrastructure which can in turn lead to an established track record and an enhanced ability to raise external capital in future years.
To contact Lighthouse to discuss potential opportunities, please provide the information requested below. (Note: All fields mandatory.)